Thursday, September 30, 2021

" PAST " DID NOT HEED MY OWN WARNING WHAT A BLAST THE 9TH APRIL, 2011 WAS!

Soon-to-arrive i PAD 2

What a blast! My 71st Birthday on the 9th has taken some recovering from . All it lacked was the presence of the Southern Dixons, but they were pretty swiftly on the phone, and a very generous Brother-in -Law Tony Hannon has already sent various appurtenances of an i PAD 2, with the iPAD itself to follow when the Apple dream factory thinks the appetite has been sufficiently excited! Add to that a super new Nikon camera from my dear wife . My head has been reeling for two days!So clutching my Kindle 3G  for security I have my eyes set firmly on the future - or I will have, once I have mastered all the new electronic wizardry!

In the meantime , it is back to earth with a thud ! The rain has been giving us a brief respite over the last day, and the morning is fine - so its out with auto mow grass and 71 or not, the 4 section lawn must be mowed before its length becomes unmanageable.

So, my very deepest thanks to all who helped me celebrate and did so, so very generously!

No comments:

Post a Comment