Monday, November 15, 2021

" PAST " LOST ICONS RETURN!

 

   As you can see my lost Networked Blogs Followers' Icons have returned ! Alleluia! And doubly so because they came back with one extra - a new Follower. Just precisely which of the furiously active measures I took worked, I cannot tell. But I prefer to thank my dear Patron Saint , Saint Anthony of Padua and my Guardian Angel who is so active - and always has been - in looking after my interests - what a Team!

Have you ever thought what it will be like to converse with your Guardian Angel in Heaven? How embarrassing the many times we have failed and frustrated his efforts to guide us - how pathetic we humans must seem to the Holy Angels - YET - the Angels must moderate their consideration, with the knowledge that God the Son became One of us, and that God loves us so much He willed that it should be so, and that the Son of Man should die for us puny humans.

Angel of God, my Guardian dear,
To whom God's Love commits me here,
Ever this day, be at my side,
To light and to guard,
To rule and to guide. Amen

Angelus Dei, qui Custos es mei,
Me tibi commissum pietate superna,
hodie illumina, custodi,
rege et guberna

.Amen

TONY DIXON

No comments:

Post a Comment