Friday, October 8, 2021

" PAST " VEXILLA REGIS BLOG ITS OWN NOVUS ORDO A SCARY AFTERNOON


"NOVUS  ORDO" INDEED -Anew order in the appearance of VEXILLA REGIS!
I have spent a hair-raising afternoon ( despite my apparent composure in the above picture!) trying to choose a design for the Blog that is easier on the eye.

Hair-raising? Well, yes for several minutes, ALL of the text of all of the posts disappeared and all went BLACK. I freely admit I am no computer whizz, and some of my exclamations were less than edifying. But through perseverance and restoration of hope I got back to basics - and all were revealed in their pristine state! Deo Gratias!

I hope readers will find the general result pleasing. The Template comes with a few background pigeons in scattered flight in profile - Be of good heart -they were scared off by the thorough beating of Satan in the Title picture which shows SAINT MICHAEL despatching him!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment